The guitar lessons I offer are not just average. Not only am I a highly experienced guitarist, but as a member of the “Elite guitar Teachers Inner Circle” (an international professional organization of guitar teachers) I am continually upgrading my skills as a teacher. Many guitar teachers, even if they are great musicians themselves, are just “winging it” when it comes to teaching. I am the only teacher in the Newfield, NY area who has 24-hour access to this type of advanced training and support.
By taking lessons with me, you will get:
– A detailed lesson strategy so that you can always know what to practice, how to apply what you learn, and how to track and monitor your progress.
– Extensive training. I see my job not just as a teacher, but as a mentor, coach, and trainer. Training is really where the transformational results come from. You get expert training so that you can start creating great music yourself and not be dependent someone else constantly feeding you more information.
– Innovative and creative ways to learn. Without getting into too much detail, let’s just say we have programs completely unlike any other in the entire area and they get students fast results (see the student testimonials below.)
– Community. You’re going to feel like you are part of something bigger than just a place where you take lessons. Countless opportunities are available to you as a student to network with others of like mind, if you choose to do so.
– Opportunities to do recitals and have recording sessions. The student recitals are always great fun, and no pressure. It is a joy for friends and family to come and hear what you can do. I also show some students how to record with my multi-track digital recording software.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much are the lessons?
I have many different plans for students to choose from, each of which has a different price. Of course, price is an important factor in considering which teacher or school to take lessons from, or whether to take them at all. However, there are many other things to consider besides price. The most important thing is results. If teacher A charges 25% less than teacher B but takes twice as long to get the student results, then in the long run that teacher costs the student not only more money but more time and energy, not to mention level of enjoyment.
- How long are the lessons? What if I can’t commit every week?
I offer complete scheduling flexibility. Not get too specific as to how, let’s just say the way we structure the lessons is very convenient and easy.
- Where are you located?
For obvious reasons, we won’t post our address here on the internet, but keep in mind that location is an exchange of time for value. By decreasing the amount of time it takes to travel to a teacher, you increase the value. But what if the value was so high that you actually save huge amounts of practice time at home (by not practicing correctly or remembering exactly what you are supposed to be practicing)?
- What happens during the free lessons? Will it be an attempt to persuade me to take lessons?
Several things happen in the free lesson. A) You learn something on guitar that is useful and relevant to you. B) We talk about what you would like to accomplish on guitar and draw up a strategy on how we can get you there quickly. C) If we both feel like it’s a good match, you take a look at the packages we have available and see if any of them would work for you.
- Won’t it be easier if I just try and learn on my own?
You can try to learn guitar on your own, except that you may or may not be able to do it successfully. Isn’t your time worth more than subjecting it to some kind of experiment like that?
What style of guitar would you like to learn?
And, there’s even more value:
We reward students with many different types of free bonus items for reaching certain goals, hitting an anniversary in their lessons, or many other reasons. I have an enormous library of material that I give students as supplements, and to avoid having to write out things during lessons, which is a poor and inefficient way to use your lesson time.
Call today to schedule a free introductory lesson:
There is no obligation to sign up for lessons, so you have nothing to lose! And, you are guaranteed to learn something that will help your guitar playing even either of us decides that becoming a student is not the best option.
Don’t Wait Any Longer
Get Started Today!
We want you to be successful. To get started, click the button below to tell us a little about yourself, your musical goals, and any problems or frustrations you may be dealing with right now. Then we’ll contact you to set up a free introductory assessment/ lesson so we can go over all of our different options for lessons, classes and jam sessions and find what will work best to get to your goals quickly and easily!
Here is what students are saying:
Pro guitarist and teacher for over 16 years
Free resources: Common Mistakes You Should Avoid When Starting To Record Your Own Guitar Tracks * Guitar Buyers Guide * 6 Keys To Avoiding Overwhelm During Your Guitar Practice * How to Improve Your Barre Chords * 3 Life Secrets Tonya Harding Taught Me About Building a Successful Music Career * Combining Phrasing Techniques Together To Make Your Solos Really Exciting * Learn To Play Music Consistently, Every Single Time *